He Decided to Drink 1 Gallon of Water for 30 Days: The Results are Shocking!

A journalist from the “Thrillist” portal had decided to conduct a very weird experiment and here you can see what happened when he drank 1 gallon of water every day. This story was documented one month later. There he confessed that even though he expected changes he is amazed how much it affected his quality of life. This is his story.
Day 1: The party begins

I decided to buy a one-gallon plastic bottle and carry it around with me, and I didn’t know how many glasses of water are there in a gallon. 1 gallon of water is really A LOT OF WATER. And I was completely focused to achieve my daily quota; I couldn’t focus on anything else.
Day 5: I’m urinating every 20 minutes
I drank water all the time, even when not thirsty. I felt constant fullness even I eat less. But I felt a constant need to urinate, every 20 minutes. I start looking as drug addict because of going to the toilet all the time. When I go out I drink water along with every second drink I order and go to the toilet all the time.
Day 10: I became….beautiful?
I feel different, especially in the morning, usually need a large cup of coffee to wake me up but now I feel fresh and energized. I feel so much better also I think I look better. It could be a placebo effect but my hair became shinier, skin is glowing. In general think, I am a beautiful person, and now something is different. Still it is hard to carry on so much water along but I have to endure. People think I’m weird.
Day 15: I’m full of energy
I definitely have more energy and I’ve almost completely eliminated coffee. It is a big change. I used to drink up to 3 cups of coffee in day. I go jogging at night and I feel that I’m a bit faster. Also I sleep better and don’t even feel so hot.  Funny, I even feel incredible thirst if I don’t get drink water. My body adjusted to the new lifestyle.
Day 20: People are telling me that I look happier
The one thing that never changed from the beginning of the experiment is that I still go to the toilet .My urine is crystal clear. My girlfriend also has noticed that my skin looks clearer and I feel more energy. It looks strange; I don’t have a problem with drinking water anymore.
Day 30: Free and clean
The last day of the challenge. Still I run to the toilet and constantly thirsty. I feel like an old man, but I’m full of energy. It’s a bit too much to drink a gallon of water every day and I will continue drinking more water in the future, knowing how much it changed me.

NOTE: Don’t try this challenge at home, but consider drinking more water. Find the right  amount that works best for you, stick to it, you’ll see first benefits after a week or so.
Source: http://healthyrecipeshome.com/
loading...
Fourni par Blogger.
Back to Top